Past and Current Collaborators
This list of colleagues
is not exhaustive and the institutional affiliations for
some are not current:
- Karl Clifton-Soderstrom (North Park University,
- Tyler Erickson (MTRI)
- Jianbo Gao
(Guangxi University, China)
- R. Boaz Johnson (North Park University,
Biblical and Theological Studies Department)
- Amanda Lynch (Brown University, Department of Geological Sciences)
- Linda McDonald (North Park University,
Physics and Engineering Department)
- David Neelin
(UCLA, Climate Systems Interactions Group)
- Ray Pierrehumbert
(University of Chicago,
Climate Systems Center),
- Richard Rood (University of Michigan, Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences)
- Rob Rye
(Kairos Education Services).
- Wen-wen Tung
(Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Purdue University)
North Park Climate Research Group Students and Intern
This list is given in reverse chronological order:
- Kirsten Trout (2011–2012): Aerodynamic Analysis for a UAV
- Zech Gelzer (2009–2010): Diagnosing and Documenting a Sea-Ice
- Jonathan Nehring (2007–2008): Basics of Running and Visualizing a
- Calvin Smythe (2005–2007): Creating a Hybrid Fortran-Python
- Cooper Gillan (2006)
- John Matthew Rivera (2006)
- Jennifer Lindsey Smit (2006)
UWB CSS Undergraduate Research Students
This is a list of students who are collaborating with me on a
- Jae Yun Park (2016): Alternative Methods of Credentialing
UWB CSS Capstone Project Students
This is a list of projects I served as an advisor for and is
given in reverse chronological order by starting academic quarter:
Updated: Tuesday, 18-Oct-2016 23:15:52 PDT.
Author: Johnny Lin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
- Summer 2016: Johan Brusa, "Web Development — Insurance
Data Collection Application" (PEMCO Insurance)
- Summer 2016: Tyler Carlile, "e-Commerce and Foundational Technology
SDE/SDET Internship" (Amazon)
- Summer 2016: Xiaohui Liu, "From SDK to Web Development to Great
User Experience" (UIEvaluation)
- Winter 2016: Keith McAfee, "Extending the
QSC Electronic Tutor Queue" (UWB QSC)
- Autumn 2015: Nick Bell, "QSC Electronic Tutor Queue"
- Autumn 2015: Siqi Zhang, "ColorHistSIFT Descriptor"
- Summer 2015: Casey Earl, "Software Development for Packaging Framework"
(The Boeing Company)
- Summer 2015: Dan Heizer, "SkoFlo Software Engineering Internship"
- Summer 2015: Joseph McGee, "Protective Intelligence - Cyber Threat
Intelligence and Awareness"
(AS Solutions Inc.)
- Summer 2015: Kevin Parker, "Software Development
for Enterprise Circuit Lookup Tool"
(Wave Division Holdings)
- Summer 2015: Andy Thompson, "Varsity Views Internship"